• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Tulsa Oklahoma 3D Bash

dr_boone

70cc twin V2
Only 10 days away..... It is going to be a good one. 20 pre registered pilots and many others committed to come. It will be a fun weekend with lots of great flying

dr_boone

70cc twin V2
Yep that will be a long one for you and Bruce. We appreciate your help have a safe trip and we will see you here

SnowDog

I have a DLE-55RA in excellent condition, has about 4-5 gallons through it, might consider selling it at the Tulsa Bash if anyone is interested.

The DLE-55RA is currently in my 89" Slick and it pulls it around just great. Starts great, idles great, very reliable.

Only reason I'm considering the idea of selling it is because I've got a deal pending on a GP-61 for my 89" Slick and I know that the GP-61 will really be a beast in this airframe...but that leaves my DLE-55RA without a home :D

If anyone is interested, PM me and we'll try to work out a deal including free delivery :)

:flyer:

dr_boone

70cc twin V2
If anyone else has anything to sell at Tulsa post it. I think I'm going to sell my 72 extra. I'll post details later once I decide for sure.

bruceman

50cc
Yep, it's a long drive, but if I know [MENTION=2]SnowDog[/MENTION], he'll be trying to start the engine in the back of the van the second he see's the field LOL.