• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Tulsa Oklahoma 3D Bash

dr_boone

70cc twin V2
Gyro looking forward to seeing you at Newark. Weather for Saturday looks great. 4 of us are going down should be a blast.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Gyro looking forward to seeing you at Newark. Weather for Saturday looks great. 4 of us are going down should be a blast.

Unfortunately I might miss you guys if you don't get there till Saturday...
My wife is working Saturday, so Brian Strachan and I are driving up together for Friday only. Long drive but should be fun.

dr_boone

70cc twin V2
Is anyone going to Texarkana next weekend? There are a few of us from Tulsa going. Should be a good time.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Our series shirt design!

uploadfromtaptalk1397793738509.jpg

contact [MENTION=128]dr_boone[/MENTION] to get yours in a few weeks!

Is there going to be overnight camping allowed. I just talked to my dad about bringing the RV as this only 5 hours for him to drive down here. Be another one of those ship a plane to him and build it on the way affairs as this is just plain too far to drive for me, but it gives me a excuse to spend a weekend with my dad.

dr_boone

70cc twin V2
There are no hookups. Camping is OK there will be several people camping. It would be great if you and your dad came down.

We did not expect any. I did see that there was electric at the field. Could we hook up to that for basic lights and such with a extension chord. It has a generator and we dry camped at the fort smith event, and this being 3 days makes it easier.