• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Tulsa Oklahoma 3D Bash

gyro

GSN Contributor
We did not expect any. I did see that there was electric at the field. Could we hook up to that for basic lights and such with a extension chord. It has a generator and we dry camped at the fort smith event, and this being 3 days makes it easier.

Do it Matt! Would be great to hang with you and Dad again

SnowDog

Is there going to be overnight camping allowed. I just talked to my dad about bringing the RV as this only 5 hours for him to drive down here. Be another one of those ship a plane to him and build it on the way affairs as this is just plain too far to drive for me, but it gives me a excuse to spend a weekend with my dad.

Do it Matt! Would be great to hang with you and Dad again

+100 - this will be a great event - hoping to see (Matt) and your dad again!

dr_boone

70cc twin V2
We did not expect any. I did see that there was electric at the field. Could we hook up to that for basic lights and such with a extension chord. It has a generator and we dry camped at the fort smith event, and this being 3 days makes it easier.

there is power out there and many of us have generators we will get you power one way or another

The coach has a generator, but dad only wants to run that when we need the A/C or we are cooking. He got it through his wife and I am pretty sure I can get the time off so it looks favorable for us going. Good time of the year as things are winding down here at that point.

miatia54

50cc
The New plane looks Great David!! Yep had a great time in KC !! doing a couple of near by events for the next couple weeks then off to Iowa or Cape G not sure yet which one,,,, to spread the word for the Kennett Mo and TULSA 3D bashes,, c u there!!

dr_boone

70cc twin V2
a few of us are heading to Bartlesville this weekend for their Big Bird. then to Council Bluffs CornHuck. busy month.