• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Tulsa Oklahoma 3D Bash

miatia54

50cc
A week away time sure has gone by fast !!!!
Can't wait to see everyone !!!
Going to do a news spot on our local ch8 tv hope we get lots of spectators out to show off our hobby
And see everyone fly the CRAP out of there planes

Don't forget to pre register for a chance to win 48 inch sbach

Most equipment is enroute to my dad's house. Had some drama with the motor that is still not resolved. Looking forward to what looks like a great event.

miatia54

50cc
Most equipment is enroute to my dad's house. Had some drama with the motor that is still not resolved. Looking forward to what looks like a great event.

Excellent!!!! if you need anything while your here there's lots of us that will be willing to help with tools or ?????

Thanks. At the Austin 3D bash when my gecko fried all my servos I got some serious help from people and got the plane flying. This is a issue with the motor being too high of a wind (75kv off!) and not having luck with my backup plans to date. I will contemplate plan C on Monday or Tuesday as helidirect is literally down the highway and I can get quality lipos from them and use the motor off my 51 slick. Hopefully plan A or B works out.