• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Twisted Hobbies Mini MXS-C

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
I hope it flys better. I have the Crack Yak and love it. Did a little hovering in the garage tonight and seems nice.

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
They would make for great flight times. Actually that pic is not mine. I stole it off the interwebs.

cardenflyer

70cc twin V2
I know the 32" mx is awesome. Acts like a balsa plane carrying its weight. Sweet build. If Sioux City has an indoor event you better be there.

ExtraNuts

70cc twin V2
Flymedic let me fly his a couple of weeks ago and its was pretty good. He and his sons (username Jace and Extremehuntin) also have many Twisted hobbies foamies between them and thier all a pretty good bang for the buck I must admit. I like depron foamies but I've been thinking about which TH epp I'm going to get. :too-happy:

ryan_m

100cc
Been thinking about getting one of these myself, have a few 32-34" EPP foamies, but our indoor spaces are quite small to fly in. I do fine with mine, but I do use pretty much all the space there is, which makes the guys flying Vapor's and such not so happy. Been thinking one of these might be a better fit. Post up your thoughts on it's flying once you get a chance to fly it!