• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Twisted Hobbys 32" Crack Laser!

hone

150cc
Sweet. The Alien is one of my favorite pilots.

I thought you might like that :)

I had my Laser at Huckfest this weekend and people were diggin' it. There were a bunch of Crack Yaks and a few Crack Pitts but i had the only Crack Laser so i passed the sticks around a bit. Everyone really loved it! I have a feeling next year there will be quite a few Lasers there :)

My Laser is getting beat up from flying in the street but it's still flying great!

cwojcik

70cc twin V2
Yeah mine finally got to the point where it wouldn't really roll axially or consistently and had gained some weight from all the glue so I retired it and built another one. Love this plane.

wedoitall

Yeah mine finally got to the point where it wouldn't really roll axially or consistently and had gained some weight from all the glue so I retired it and built another one. Love this plane.

mine has been doing the same. mine is pretty beat up already. trying to learn rolling loops and flying it thru the fireworks show at our flyin did most of the damage. ill have to get another along with the Turbo Beaver.

Cotnfrmr

New to GSN!
I have a Crack Laser and absolutely love it! I will always keep one in my hanger from now on. It is my first TH plane and I want to add another and was wondering what you guys would recommend? I would be leaning toward the Crack Pitts. How do they fly compared to the Crack Laser?

cwojcik

70cc twin V2
The Crack Pitts is a lot more tame than the Laser even though they fly at about the same flight speed. It has a lot more area and less aileron snappiness. The Crack Laser is my favorite 32" plane ever and I will always have one...if you want to fly in smaller spaces go for the Crack Yak Mini, or if you want to try some bush flying fun or just relaxing then you need a Crack Turbo Beaver!

Cotnfrmr

New to GSN!
Thanks for your input. You answered some of my questions with flight characteristics. I looked at the Beaver also. It a hard decision because I want all of them. Thanks

Cotnfrmr

New to GSN!
Which one would you prefer in wind, Crack Turbo Beaver or Crack Pitts? I fly my Crack Laser when wind is low and it would probably make me some difference if one of these others would be more stable in little wind.

cardenflyer

70cc twin V2
Finally finish my laser and actually got to fly indoors. Just awesome. Best foamy to date I've flown. The issue I had with rolling on my Dad's was just the fact that there was a 10 mph breeze that day. Because it is hard to keep up with!