• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Twisted Hobbys Owner's Thread!!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
I bet [MENTION=103]Rolling Circle[/MENTION] would know! I spoke to Brad of TH and he didn't mention anything.

I bet [MENTION=103]Rolling Circle[/MENTION] would know! I spoke to Brad of TH and he didn't mention anything.

Thanks for the mention, Mike!

Just about done the build now, guys.

It's going to be so sick based on the feel of the foam, the thickness of the fuse and the just pure solid-ness of the design.
New servos look great. Every aspect looks to be designed for 3D. There are no push rod guides. The wings and stabs are air-foiled...
It's cutting edge guys and you have to hold it and see it to believe it.
I will probably do a thread IF Cody doesn't want to start this one off. We are supposed to talk later today.

It's almost not important to talk about this one now because my sense is that we are going to be talking about this one for a LOOOOONG time.

We will do a thread one way or the other... :popcorn:

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Sounds like I need to talk with Brad and get one for myself!!!! You've got my attention!!!

Easter Sale today and all day tomorrow on everything Twisted folks!!!

Use Code "bunny5" and receive $5 off if your purchase is more than $50 but less than $100

If $100 or over, use code "bunny10" and you get $10 off at checkout.

All lower case and no spaces... Enjoy!!!

:)