• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Twisted hobbys

3D-Joy

50cc
I'm at over 200 flights on my Telink Extravaganza and I still love it.

I built 3 of them (1 for me and 2 for friends) and they were consistent and easy to build.

And most of all they fly very good. I used to litterally hate foamies due to poor flying qualities but I can tell you these fly really good.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Decal Dennis;8037 wrote: Me loves my Crack Yak!!

Love mine too! I put an Aurora RC light kit on it. Fun Fun!

Still trying to figure out my Crack Beaver. Doesn't fly like I want it too yet.

8095=2999-image.jpg
8095=2999-image.jpg
8095=3000-image.jpg
8095=3000-image.jpg

nebwake

70cc twin V2
That telink looks cool. I have some gear left over that would run well in it. What do they run? My crack Xtra Slick is about met the end of its service life. Think the gear might be donated to a MXS:jaded:

Vital-Rc

50cc
I have the crack Pitts and laser, both have been beat to death and still kicken.

My next purchase will be the new yak, I'm worse than tyrone biggums when it comes to

Crack .

Ant

50cc
The airframe was $145. I had a bunch of components already. All said and done, you're in it for about $400.

Patroller

70cc twin V2
I have 3 twisted hobbies kits. I started with the crack yak. then added a turbo beaver, and once i had more glue than foam on my yak I ordered the new MXS. I love these planes and if anyone is interested in learning 3D or just wants a plane to learn simple aerobatics and the rudder absolutely needs one of these planes. They are at lease 10 times more useful than any flight simulator. They are also the only plane I have ever crashed and giggled the whole time.