• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Twisted hobbys

mac26r

50cc
Here is my latest. Got it finished then had to run to my Daughters Choir Concert. I'll fly it tomorrow.

8188=3025-cracklaser.jpg
8188=3025-cracklaser.jpg

Terron

30cc
Vital-Rc;8119 wrote: I have the crack Pitts and laser, both have been beat to death and still kicken.

My next purchase will be the new yak, I'm worse than tyrone biggums when it comes to

Crack .

"I smoke rocks!"

I love my crack sbach. It's amazingly stable for a crack.....and very durable.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I wish Twisted Hobbies offered plain white versions of their planes like Fancy Foam does. I love to airbrush my own schemes.

Ant

50cc
I just put the first 2 flights on my Telink SU-29, man this thing flies awesome! Needed no trim and just a blast to fly, what an awesome practice plane. :nodding-yes-by-a-ve

Phil.Griffin

70cc twin V2
Theflyinglineman;8019 wrote: My crack yak is more glue than foam. But it still flies great almost time for a new one.

Thanks

Adam

Lol.. Boy, do I know about that! I've got hundreds and hundreds of flights on about a half dozen Cracks now. Some have repairs on top of repairs...

mac26r

50cc
Flew the new crack laser today. Wind gusting to 10mph I imaging but I just couldn't wait! What a total blast, can't wait to try it in less windy conditions. These things are just the ticket to take you to the next level of control.

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
pawnshopmike;8095 wrote: Love mine too! I put an Aurora RC light kit on it. Fun Fun!

Still trying to figure out my Crack Beaver. Doesn't fly like I want it too yet.

Maybe it's the operator? LOL cause I know I built it straight. That thing is wacky tho, not sure what to do to get it to fly right

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Decal Dennis;8783 wrote: Maybe it's the operator? LOL cause I know I built it straight. That thing is wacky tho, not sure what to do to get it to fly right

Probably needs even more liquid expo in order to fly straight:very_drunk: