• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Viper 120cc ARF is HERE!!!!!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Terry, what temps are you getting on your DA-120 post flight?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't know, really don't matter much. Tune it properly and pay attention for a sag on an upline to make sure it's not lean on the high end and have fun. An engine will drop 100 degrees in a matter of seconds in the air during normal flight so temps on the ground are irreverent to anything.

Madinpensacola

70cc twin V2
Terry, what temps are you getting on your DA-120 post flight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In flight I'm seeing 160-280 depending on what I'm doing fwiw. Mine is baffled and vented just like @Terryscustom but can't tell you how our tunes match up. I run a bit fat all the time by choice. I have about 3 gallons through my DA120. Falcon 29x9 prop. Weather here has been in the mid 50s to low 60s. Sea level.

Joe Hunt

150cc
Jeff and my friend, Butch, just went from stock mufflers to tune pipes without cutting exhaust vents for them... he went from shooting it on the ground with a gun at 135f to 300f. He felt pretty irreverent, I guess. :laughing:

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Jeff and my friend, Butch, just went from stock mufflers to tune pipes without cutting exhaust vents for them... he went from shooting it on the ground with a gun at 135f to 300f. He felt pretty irreverent, I guess. :laughing:

Darn Joe......135 is pretty hot weather and can make one go crazy and shoot a plane on the ground with a gun. Get inside the AC and drink a cold one. We all know your supposed to shoot it in the air!:lol2:

Turbine

New to GSN!
Thanks, I'm not spending a ton of time editing video, just shooting from the hip. Hope it helps people who have questions....and maybe you can pick up a few ideas as well.

Elevator setup.....

Hi Terry, how did you manage to get the servos in the elevator stab? Even if I could get them in, how would I tighten the servo arm lock screw?