• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Viper 120cc ARF is HERE!!!!!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I have no opinion: I don't know either engine.

I'm kinda with Herve, don't know anything about those choices. If they have at least the power of a DA100L you will be happy. DA120 will be off the optimal choice, I flew mine last year with a DLE120 just to get the prototype running quickly. It has a little more power than a DLE111 / DA100L and was lots of fun.

sweetpea

100cc
I'll do that tomorrow! If that is true, then the decision is easier (as long as the BME fits). I checked the dimensions on the website and basically the Viper and the Edge are about the same size so either is going to fly fine on the 100 or the 106. I know the 106 throws the Edge (V1) around just fine even with smoke tanks. And of course the Viper is getting smoke! New tanks are on order now....2 for the PAU Ultimate and 1 additional for the Viper. The Edge is getting torn apart for recovering so those tanks can wait.