• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Viper build log (maybe)

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Well nice to see your are starting, it will be hard on me once I have the kit to wait till winter. The video way will be ok what ever is good for you we will be following. Looks like a lot of boxes. Glad we are going to JoeNull in a truck. So you are planing to put a DA120 in yours have you decided on an exhaust system. It is nice to receive good quality stuff. Can't wait for your next report.

daman691003

70cc twin V2
I'm using dle120. Not sure on exhaust yet. I wanna start soon. Just gotta finish profile. Arrrr wish covering could go faster. But I'm learning so much covering this bird.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Carden edge540 35% gear

If you have not got it yet you may want to get the 40% gear. The 35% carden edge gear is really short and prop clearance for a 120 is very close. It does work, but it is close and he plane has a better stance with either 40% carden edge gear or the recommended gear on the fibertech website.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
At least it's in the mail, friend of mine just waited for four months for a set! @ericb has the 35% gear on his and it does work just fine, just a lower stance on the front than the other two options. Mostly personal preference of mine, I have run both.