• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Viper build log (maybe)

daman691003

70cc twin V2
Sooooo the Dle came in and it's soo sexy. 2 days ago I called graphtec to change my order and they said it already shipped. I checked the tracking I got last Friday and it only said the shipping label was created but they assured me it shipped. They also told me I could return the gear when I get it. So Tuesday morning I checked tracking and it still said label created. I called graphtec and they were confused and said the would call me back. An hour later they called me back and Said my stuff had not shipped yet because my tail gear is being made. I asked to swap out the gear now and they could PayPal invoice me the difference. To be honest I have my doubts they will do it without me calling them again.

daman691003

70cc twin V2
So guys I am selling my easy vac and building a vacuum pump from joe woodworker. Also I'm building an edge trying sanding jig.

daman691003

70cc twin V2
Just came from Home Depot buying all the stuff for my edge sander. And vacuum press. The parts arrive for the press on Tuesday. But I have to still finish the eev2

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
You really going at, will be building mine this winter but enjoying following your build thanks again for taking the time to do it. Can you show some pictures of you edge cutting device.