• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Viper-ST 100-120cc scratch build......it continues!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
BUT, can you do spoilerons and still be able to do crow? I was able to get to what you have but then could not get spoilerons to work, then when I get spoilerons to work I have not been able to get crow to work. Has to be a way, I just have not figured it out.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Or as @SleepyC says......

Bad Ass.png

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
@orthobird here is the vid I was going to share. The flaps par is right at the end, I was having too much fun and forgot about them. With no wind and a little more setup I'm running 75% flaps and add a little throttle and you can almost jog next to it down the runway with the plane at about 12" off the ground. It's so fun.

Plus.....after four flights I'm putting back in an average of 250-300mah less into each flight pack. That means the little bit of fighting that may be left in the servos is gone.