• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

For Sale VVRC Slick 540

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
20140909_093009.jpg
20140909_093025.jpg
20140909_093200.jpg
20140909_093400.jpg
I have a VVRC 50cc sized Slick 540 I am looing to sell. Bought it new this past spring. It will be the airframe only with two HS 5645MG digital servos on the elevators. Been a darn good flyer and lots of fun. At present it has 55 flights on it. Never crashed and well taken care of. Asking $350.00 or best offer. For those near or on the way to the Victorville Ca. area, I will deliver this for free. (Within 50 mile radius of that destination or route) As I am going to be heading that direction in about a week or week and a half to pick up another airframe.

Grab it now while the grabbin' is good.
Drop me a message here or email me direct. stangflyer@live.com
Thanks....

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I'm coming that way in May for Nall Wes. If you seriously want it, I will bring it for you. Let me know.

wesley.

70cc twin V2
Hey Stang if you have it that long ( i doubt it) holler and we will see about meeting up. I'm always looking for good used airframe

bob_nj

70cc twin V2
How does that thing fly/3D compared to other 50cc airframes, do you know?
Does it elevator, harrier good.
Floaty, fly light etc?

What does it weight?

Thanks
Bob

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
How does that thing fly/3D compared to other 50cc airframes, do you know?
Does it elevator, harrier good.
Floaty, fly light etc?

What does it weight?

Thanks
Bob
Actually it 3D's quite well. As long as the CG is right for that. I love the way the plane flies. It is very light on the controls, very floaty and very capable of "ANY" maneuver you throw at it. Sometimes a little too light in higher winds. (12-15mph) It will hover and torque roll "ALL" day long if that is what you want. Knife edges are graceful, clean and precise. Blenders are a blast, Knife edge spins are FAAAAST in rotation.... Umm, lets see. OH YEAH....POP TOPS.... Freaking cool. I hit the pop top inverted full speed down wind. Push up, jamb the sticks...and she will flatten out right side up and spin while still continuing a flat slide in the direction I was going. They are freaking cool. I am almost not wanting to sell it, but I dunno....thought it was time to move on to another airframe. I love "NEW" airframes. After they get like, 50 flights or so on them, they are not new to me any longer. Weird huh? LOL

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Don't let your significant other see or read this, everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
My significant other weighs 42 pounds, has one hundred and fifty seven cc's of pure stump pullin' brute force competition power and is blue and white. She never gets jealous of anything else I have cuz she knows how much I love 'er.

Oh...you were talking like girlfriend or wife or female friend???? Naaa....don't need 'em nor want 'em. Burned too many times. I will just hang on to the girls I have. They never back talk me, never tell me I can't buy a new plane. They enjoy the company of a new ride when it is parked next to them. What more could a guy want right? LOL

I forgot to mention the Slick weighs in at about 15 lbs., 9 ounces. 87" wingspan. Thinking now I am going to leave all servos in place. I won't be needing them for my next ride. They are HS5645 on the elevators, ailerons and rudder. Throttle is...I dunno. Good digital though as I remember.