• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

For Sale VVRC Slick 540

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Cool.... If I were still long haulin', I would be happy to bring it. Gave that up long ago though. Too bad it is not closer to May. I am going to Nall. Could figure out a way to at least get it closer.

Hello I am very interested and live down the hill here in Riverside CA. Is it still for sale? Please let me know. Thanks. Giddyuperic@ outlook dot com

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Hello I am very interested and live down the hill here in Riverside CA. Is it still for sale? Please let me know. Thanks. Giddyuperic@ outlook dot com
@stangflyer

Have you sold it yet?
I still have the plane for sale. And actually I am thinking of sweetening the pot. Originally I had posted it with the just the two servos on the elevators. I am now inclined to sell it with the most awesome running DLE 55 with Bowman ring and canister and all but the rudder servo. Basically, anyone purchasing it would need to put in a rudder servo and receiver, prop and spinner. I would like to keep those for the next project I am planning. I would like to get $750.00 for the entire setup. OR...I will sale it however anyone wants it. Make me an offer.