• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

WangoTango is in the house!

Hi Bart!

I got up this morning and checked my thread. I saw where Sleepy directed me to the "Bart Thread" and I for one am pleased to "meet" you! I'm going to try for Joe Nall this year and will be looking for my new GS Brothers there. To both Bart and Sleepy: I am pleased to support this site and will do all I can to see to it GiantScaleNews.com succeeds. I sense a lot of AWESOME going on here! As usual, when I'm stoked about something or somebody, I sign off with my "double thumbs up!"

WT :winking-thumbs-up-s:winking-thumbs-up-s

FULLTILT;8989 wrote: bout time

but glad you made it

You know me, Kieth..... Computer challenged but I eventually get where I wanna go!

You going to Bomber for the IMAA District 8 last hurrah? Ought to be a blast...

WT :chuncky::chuncky:

Okay..... I've only ever had but one avatar pic and I've looked over our new site but can't seem to find where i can put an avatar in under my screen name. Can one of you nice folks tell me what to look for?

WT:confused::confused:

Patroller

70cc twin V2
On the very top of the page is a set of menu items. Click on the "settings" selection and it will take to a screen that has Avitar as a selecion along the left side of the screen. Just upload your avatar and you should be all set.

Hey Terry, Good to see you here. Don't know if you remember talking with me at Nall a few years ago. I used to fly with David Dial, when he lived in Georgia. Do you still see him?