• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Welcome to Giant Scale News.

Flyin4fun

70cc twin V2
The moment I found out about this site my fingers could not type fast enough to join, great job Bart / Sleepy, that "other" site is dying fast.

Astrohog

70cc twin V2
Astrohog is in the house!!!!

Looks like the gang is all here! Starting to feel like home already!

Regards,

Astro

Low_N_Slow checking in! Looking good over here. I'm so glad to have a place other than FG to hang with friends. It's great to see the familiar names/faces. This is gonna be awesome!

-Jeff

Sleepy, I heard you were pursuing a new endeavor, glad to see this is it! Congrats and thanks for giving us a new place to play, really looking forward to it!

Sgt_Buzzkill

3daviator;1066 wrote: Sleepy, I heard you were pursuing a new endeavor, glad to see this is it! Congrats and thanks for giving us a new place to play, really looking forward to it!

Well, I wasn't PLANNING on pursuing a new endeavor... but AFTER I was told I was no longer part of FG I had to do something. I'm sorry I have spent the last 8 years of my life working hard in this industry, building relationships with people, and doing my best to bring events to the people that can't make it to them. No one is gonna keep me from doing that anymore. It's going to be an interesting few months I'm sure.. but I have to try! I couldn't sleep at night if I didn't try!

:D