• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What are you going to build in 2015?

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
I'm talking building, as in from a kit! you know, balsa, glue, covering, etc.

I've got an old Lanier 81" Cap 232 kit that I'm going to build (and a Sig Kougar Mark II but don't be hating!).

ARF's are great, don't get me wrong, but for ultimate late night relaxation and to achieve maximum RC zen, you gotta do a build!

So the questions stands, what are you going to build in 2015?
Some good suggestions for new Giant Scale builders/flyers would be helpful too!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Sounds like everyone likes CAPs and I've never owned one so I'm exploring that and possibly another Viper. I have planned a 120cc DR107 one design but that may get pushed out to next Fall.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Getting ready to start a Lanier 1/4 Extra 300s, not quite "giant" by todays standards. But with all the new gasoline options, it is sure a lot more pratical now.
GP 33% Extra330L is next unless something else comes up.

Would be cool to see a thread on that 300s, never seen one in person but it looks like a really nice kit from what I've seen online.