• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What are you going to build in 2015?

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
I'm gonna build a new workshop inside my new garage inside our new house....so I can finish my ARF! That's after the house is finished and we move in Feb '15 (hopefully) :cheers:

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
The best thing about building right now is that if you don't have to have the latest thing (like a very nice Viper kit from TerrysCustom or an IMAC worthy Carden or Dalton), second hand kit prices are the lowest they've ever been. Lanier kits fly great and can be had for a song, I bought my 81" Cap kit for $130. Some are harder to find than others (I'd love to build their 1/3 scale Laser 200) but when you find them the prices are usually very negotiable.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I'm gonna build a new workshop inside my new garage inside our new house....so I can finish my ARF! That's after the house is finished and we move in Feb '15 (hopefully) :cheers:

Although desperately not looking forward to moving:ugh!:.....I am kinda looking forward to doing that this Summer / Fall with luck. Need to sell our first house first though which could suck if we have to be homeless for a few months. Looking forward to a workshop at home instead of at "work":)