• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What are you going to build in 2015?

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
I am working on a 7 yr old project, it started as a 50% carden 300.
I have decided to make it a 140" Carden Pro now.
Today we will be cutting out all the hard parts on the CNC.
I am going to do my best to have it at the Joe Nall this year.
Mike....Are you doing a build thread on it here at GSN?

Komet163

50cc
I picked up a 3dhs 103" extra 330sc on sale with free shipping, acquiring parts as we speak, taildragger rc servo leads, four MKS HV777 servos for xmas on special from chief (wife was surprised at cost, so I didn't till here I need 3 more) have to get DLE 120 yet. Seriously thinking cutting foam split aileron wing for it. Also kicking the idea of copying 108" wing airfoil for her. Only reason there isn't a viper kit sitting here yet.
Bill

Dooinit

70cc twin V2
I picked up a 3dhs 103" extra 330sc on sale with free shipping, acquiring parts as we speak, taildragger rc servo leads, four MKS HV777 servos for xmas on special from chief (wife was surprised at cost, so I didn't till here I need 3 more) have to get DLE 120 yet. Seriously thinking cutting foam split aileron wing for it. Also kicking the idea of copying 108" wing airfoil for her. Only reason there isn't a viper kit sitting here yet.
Bill
That's one of my favorite arf's that I haven't owned.