• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Another local micro brewery that I found (Monday Night Brewing) puts out several ipa's. Enjoyed a couple of their Eye Patch Ale's last night.

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Tried a West Coast IPA tonight. Good strong IPA but I'll stick to Skulpin, etc.
west coast ipa.jpg

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Don't know what beer I'm drinking tonight as my eyes are a bit cloudy. Ok, a lot cloudy. A very good friend, my 14 yr old lab Wilson, died tonight. I had just snapped a couple of photos of him yesterday as it was obvious he was very close. He was a damn good dog, going to miss him for a long time............

wilson.jpg

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Don't know what beer I'm drinking tonight as my eyes are a bit cloudy. Ok, a lot cloudy. A very good friend, my 14 yr old lab Wilson, died tonight. I had just snapped a couple of photos of him yesterday as it was obvious he was very close. He was a damn good dog, going to miss him for a long time............

View attachment 48199
So very sorry to hear this bro.:( He's was a beautiful animal!