• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

About 4 inches of snow, sleet, and ice. :steamer: About the only good use for that stuff!:D

Attachments

• 20160122_174522.jpg
    20160122_174522.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 201

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Public House Brewing in Rolla MO was celebrating their 5 anniversary today. Stopped in there for a bite and a couple pints of their IPA. It was a good day indeed!

Lucky dog, me like Public House!....I missed out on that tho:(, but thanks for stopping by the shop:)

Speaking of Public House.....I know a guy who is in the middle of working a deal with Public House to exclusively sell his product to them, he mentioned me in the conversation and I might be making the labels for said product:big-grin:

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Lucky dog, me like Public House!....I missed out on that tho:(, but thanks for stopping by the shop:)

Speaking of Public House.....I know a guy who is in the middle of working a deal with Public House to exclusively sell his product to them, he mentioned me in the conversation and I might be making the labels for said product:big-grin:
Coolio. Ya too bad you had to work today. I drank one for you though.:yesss: