• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Absolutely stuck on the local Atlanta based Monday Night Brewing Eye Patch Ale. Best $9/6 pack IPA there is, I've stopped buying the $14 Skulpin.
Haven't flown any this spring yet as I'm too busy coaching my son's baseball team and wrapping up my workshop construction. Doesn't mean I can't update my friends here with my beer selections.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Pick up a new one tonight to try out. 10 Barrel Brewing Co Apocalypse IPA. 6.8% and a tad in the bitter side. Not a bad beer. But not a great beer either.

image.jpg

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I'm trying to figure that photo out. I've been away from GSN for a couple of months other than checking in once and awhile so not current. What engine is that?

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I'm trying to figure that photo out. I've been away from GSN for a couple of months other than checking in once and awhile so not current. What engine is that?
Mintor 22 on the front of my Redwing Sbach Profile. Had a little mishap Sunday.:p

I'm getting it sorted slowly but surely.

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Not much help in suggesting the latest and greatest IPA as I have so many local brands to choose from. Drinking a Night on Ponce IPA now but can't wait to get me a 6 pack of Monday Night Brewing Eye Patch IPA. Both excellent beers.