• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

Flyin4fun

70cc twin V2
Fosters...
very_drunk.png

SleepyC

150cc
Bought a mixed 6 of nice 8 - 11.5% IPA's for tonight.

After a long day of building 3D printers I'm mellowing out to work on GSN with a few wobbly pops.

icon_biggrin.gif

WORK...

work.jpg

O

Ohio AV8TOR

Can I come over Bunky.  Tonight is not a beer night, I need something serious. 

Mikeq

150cc
Almost bought some Arkansas Moon Shine...legitimate taxed corn squeezins...55% or 110 proof but I opted not to this time. A little of that stuff should go a long ways. I use to drink Crown and occasionally still do... my favorite was the Reserve. It seems like everything I've tried  brewed in Canada has been good...

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Drinking some Bell's Two Hearted Ale tonight. It's a 7% IPA. I don't recommend this one unless you're a true IPA lover. Very strong hoppy flavor. Mikey like!

image-6.jpg

SleepyC

150cc
Mike, Bells is awesome. And you are correct, it's a REAL IPA.

I had a 10.1% the other night that was great it is the Green Bullet IPA from Flash Brewing Company.

Well worth a look. Hoppy, and yet smooth and a solid beer. 4 of those bad boys and I had to take myself off the computer before I started saying dumb stuff.
icon_biggrin.gif

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I'll have to hunt that one down Sleepy. Thanks for the tip. I've had something from Green Flash Brewing before but I can't remember what it was off the top of my head. Seems like maybe it was a stout? 

Edit: Searching the 3000 pics on my phone. I'll find it if it takes me all day!