• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Oh...what do you drink during spring and summer??? Know you Mike you probably stock up the winter stuff in anticipation..

I do stock up on the good seasonals. This past summer I really fell in love with the Leffe. But IPA's and Stouts are my mainstays year round.

Mikeq

150cc
Here is a new one...
Hopology...Whitewater IPA...not sure but it sounds like they are taking a stab at the Clintons..LOL It's a little on the tart side but clean no after taste...that maybe the signature of IPAs if so I can get to like that aspect..

Mikeq

150cc
I do stock up on the good seasonals. This past summer I really fell in love with the Leffe. But IPA's and Stouts are my mainstays year round.

That Leffe is one of my favorites also....gave one to my son last weekend and he was surprised how good it was...I told him there is more to beer than just Miller and never equate beer to one brand...

Mikeq

150cc
Modelo Especial tonight...I drank too many watching LSU getting beat...and Mississippi State take a thrashing from Alabama...anyway a good Mexican beer for football
beer.gif

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Nick got his boys going today. Now Hair ball has to get my 9er's refueled. It is so painful to have to watch with a soft drink!