• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

thelaw

70cc twin V2
The Snowdrift Vanilla Porter isn't too bad...probably won't get more. Kinda like the Creamy Dark better!

That's what I figured. Can only get 12 packs of it here. If it was a sixer would probably try it. Did find a 6 pack of the cranberry ginger for the wife but she hasn't tried it yet. Sounds a little too funky for me.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
The Snowdrift Vanilla Porter isn't too bad...probably won't get more. Kinda like the Creamy Dark better!
I concur. I've had a couple of different vanilla porters over the years. Kinda knappy tasting for me. I like porters and I like vanilla. Just not together.

thelaw

70cc twin V2
That's what I figured. Can only get 12 packs of it here. If it was a sixer would probably try it. Did find a 6 pack of the cranberry ginger for the wife but she hasn't tried it yet. Sounds a little too funky for me.
Eewww...cranberry ginger was not very good we only got a 6 pack and toughed through it!

Mikeq

150cc
Eewww...cranberry ginger

YUCK.... sounds disgusting...
about-to-vomit.gif

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
I had some kinda cherry beer before...can't remember what brand is was tho, but was an imported one in a bigger than normal bottle. It was MMMMmmmmmm GOOOOOoooooD

Mikeq

150cc
Had a shot glass of Apple Pie Moonshine at O'Brady's the other night...damn it was good..thinking about getting me a jar for special occasions...
moonshineapple.jpg