• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Had a retired ATF officer recommend one for concealed carry I think it was a 9mm cant remember the model... I'll have to give him a call again. He damn sure knew his weapons and this on he highly recommended.
Cool. I just got in the new Glock Model 43 in 9mm. It's the smallest 9 they've ever produced. Would be great for conceal carry.

Mikeq

150cc
Cool. I just got in the new Glock Model 43 in 9mm. It's the smallest 9 they've ever produced. Would be great for conceal carry.

I'll take a look and get back with you...maybe shoot you a PM in the next day or two..Got to leave out early for Louisiana in the morning. How does the background check work if I buy the gun from you? The dealer here does it here?

Mikeq

150cc
@pawnshopmike ...Do you do any trading? I have a practically like new CZ-380 I bought new about 6 years ago I really don't need that I could ship to you to see if you could sell it or give me something on trade...
CZ 380.jpg

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I'll take a look and get back with you...maybe shoot you a PM in the next day or two..Got to leave out early for Louisiana in the morning. How does the background check work if I buy the gun from you? The dealer here does it here?
Yes you would do all the paperwork with your local dealer. You just need to find one that does dealer transfers. Most charge about $25 bucks to handle the transfer.

Mikeq

150cc
Yes you would do all the paperwork with your local dealer. You just need to find one that does dealer transfers. Most charge about $25 bucks to handle the transfer.

Would someone like Gander Mountain do out of state transfers? Or do I need to find a smaller independent gun dealer?

Bipeguy03

150cc
September 4 through September 6 Dayton Ohio? Labor Day weekend.... My wife and I usually make a bike trip over Labor Day weekend if the weather is good. I see if I can't cook something up to make a trip up there this year.... Maybe stop by Mike's on the way up and buy Glock handgun ..that's if he sells Glock...

Yep that would be the one!! They had to move it from the Museum last year and it didn't do so well, but its back this year. It is a lot of fun.

:)

Mikeq

150cc
Well back to beer....finally ran out of Guinness and started on some Goose Island IPA the green label brew...very tart compared to Guiness but good...