• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Tonight it's Shiner Ruby Redbird. Not too bad. Kinda taste like ginger beer. Only 4.01% but lots of flavor.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Mikeq

150cc
@Mikeq and @pawnshopmike Don't know if you guys could make it up to Ohio, but the D.O.G.S Airshow is back at Wright Patterson this year, would love to share a few pints with you guys!

September 4 through September 6 Dayton Ohio? Labor Day weekend.... My wife and I usually make a bike trip over Labor Day weekend if the weather is good. I see if I can't cook something up to make a trip up there this year.... Maybe stop by Mike's on the way up and buy Glock handgun ..that's if he sells Glock...

Mikeq

150cc
Tonight it's Shiner Ruby Redbird. Not too bad. Kinda taste like ginger beer. Only 4.01% but lots of flavor.
View attachment 17899 View attachment 17900

Wow not much alcohol in that brew.... Went looking for something different for tonight and just got drawn to Guinness again...it has such magnetism... I guess now the only way I'll try something different is this they sell out of it. LOL I'm addicted to Guinness..

pawnshopmike

Staff member
September 4 through September 6 Dayton Ohio? Labor Day weekend.... My wife and I usually make a bike trip over Labor Day weekend if the weather is good. I see if I can't cook something up to make a trip up there this year.... Maybe stop by Mike's on the way up and buy Glock handgun ..that's if he sells Glock...
Ya I sell Glocks. But I would have to ship it to a dealer in Arkansas for you to pick up. No out of states sales.
What model you looking for bro? I'll give you the GSN/Guinness drinker discount.:way_to_go:

And you don't have to wait for Labor Day. I can ship it to the dealer of your choice at any time.

Mikeq

150cc
Ya I sell Glocks. But I would have to ship it to a dealer in Arkansas for you to pick up. No out of states sales.
What model you looking for bro? I'll give you the GSN/Guinness drinker discount.:way_to_go:

And you don't have to wait for Labor Day. I can ship it to the dealer of your choice at any time.

Had a retired ATF officer recommend one for concealed carry I think it was a 9mm cant remember the model... I'll have to give him a call again. He damn sure knew his weapons and this on he highly recommended.