• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Yippee! What the postman brought

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
So what up wit dis?
View attachment 105107 View attachment 105108
What the postman brought me today! Now if only I can find a cheeseburger stand with one of those coin operated cheeseburger ma-chines. I could buy a behemoth sized burger with 20 silver dollars. Only problem would be keeping it in tact as it shoots out the... 'livery chute.
:laughing:
Really not necessary Kelly. But tanks brau!

I thought they would come in handy to balance all that bling you got tied up in those BEHEMOTH planes :money_talks:.

Besides......there filled with chocolate :cautious:.....o_O.....;)

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Sure he can! You don't remember how long he took to show us a covering scheme? :spongebob:
Well, there is that. Lol. If I told you all, ya'll would go peeking and all that sexiness would not be surprising. Sorry... it will be a short wait. I promise.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Well, there is that. Lol. If I told you all, ya'll would go peeking and all that sexiness would not be surprising. Sorry... it will be a short wait. I promise.

This should be very interesting as you know I have been looking for a while, so I am very curious what you decided to go with. Maybe it will inspire me I hope.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
This should be very interesting as you know I have been looking for a while, so I am very curious what you decided to go with. Maybe it will inspire me I hope.
It took a long time for me to jump ship on Hitec. I dearly love my A9x. But I need more power, more versatility, more channels, more options for the DS Stang. If Hitec had payed more attention to their loyal, devoted and die hard end users, I would never have even looked across the fence. I had no choice but to bail. But I am convinced after a year and a half of looking, waiting, researching and stewing over a radio choice that what will be coming is about as good as it will get for awhile. That is until someone (Futaba, Spektrum) builds something more impressive. I will say this much, for the price tag it carries I doubt it can even be touched by any of the closest competition.

Will keep you posted Snoops...

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
It took a long time for me to jump ship on Hitec. I dearly love my A9x. But I need more power, more versatility, more channels, more options for the DS Stang. If Hitec had payed more attention to their loyal, devoted and die hard end users, I would never have even looked across the fence. I had no choice but to bail. But I am convinced after a year and a half of looking, waiting, researching and stewing over a radio choice that what will be coming is about as good as it will get for awhile. That is until someone (Futaba, Spektrum) builds something more impressive. I will say this much, for the price tag it carries I doubt it can even be touched by any of the closest competition.

Will keep you posted Snoops...
Do have a question have you decided or have put the money on the table and it is on the way.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Do have a question have you decided or have put the money on the table and it is on the way.
Yes, I have decided. Called them day before yesterday, (Tuesday) Got all the info needed to make my decision. Should be shipped tomorrow.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
You are very annoying my friend!!!:spongebob:
hearty-laugh.gif