• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Yippee! What the postman brought

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
The new, new, prop showed up a few minutes ago. It has been checked for balance, note I only said checked, and mounted along with the spinner. This NWRC joint is a must, the prop came with covers and the spinner came with a tool for the screws. The prop is drilled perfectly as well as the back-plate for a 2 o'clock position. This in and of itself is a reason for me to never drill a prop again, just buy from Tim. And they threw in a Tee shirt and a logo for the tool box. Now take all this and factor in that the price of the prop and spinner is in the markets norm, just makes for a smart decision to go there.
Now I just need to figure out how I can get some air time in general and then maiden the Laser!:(

Attachments

• P1080971.JPG
    P1080971.JPG
    309.8 KB · Views: 229
  • P1080972.JPG
    P1080972.JPG
    364.8 KB · Views: 203
  • P1080973.JPG
    P1080973.JPG
    357.8 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
The new, new, prop showed up a few minutes ago. It has been checked for balance, note I only said checked, and mounted along with the spinner. This NWRC joint is a must, the prop came with covers and the spinner came with a tool for the screws. The prop is drilled perfectly as well as the back-plate for a 2 o'clock position. This in and of itself is a reason for me to never drill a prop again, just buy from Tim. And they threw in a Tee shirt and a logo for the tool box. Now take all this and factor in that the price of the prop and spinner is in the markets norm, just makes for a smart decision to go there.
Now I just need to figure out how I can get some air time in general and then maiden the Laser!:(
Definitely good stuff for sure. You just can't beat people like Supa Tim!

I also like my props drilled at 2. Some people prefer 12. However I have to honestly say, I have never worried about the position in which I drill my back plates. Does drilling your back plate at 2 make it easier to start your engine?
pondering-and-thinking-smiley-emoticon.gif
How's that for annoying?
impatient-smiley-emoticon.gif

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Definitely good stuff for sure. You just can't beat people like Supa Tim!

I also like my props drilled at 2. Some people prefer 12. However I have to honestly say, I have never worried about the position in which I drill my back plates. Does drilling your back plate at 2 make it easier to start your engine?
View attachment 105114
How's that for annoying?
View attachment 105115
No, but if it's a edge bolt spinner it sure makes it easier to put the cone on when it's clocked right. :LOL_gif:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Post man brought me a new spark plug for the little 10cc trainer. I have to chuckle at the size of this thing. It's hard to imagine this lil guy does as good of a job as his big brother cm6 plug does. Which so happens that his daddy sized plugs we put in our cars have nothing over on him.

20180823_181606.jpg 20180823_181627.jpg 20180823_181645.jpg

That's a cm6 next to him. Crazy

BalsaDust

Post man brought me a new spark plug for the little 10cc trainer. I have to chuckle at the size of this thing. It's hard to imagine this lil guy does as good of a job as his big brother cm6 plug does. Which so happens that his daddy sized plugs we put in our cars have nothing over on him.

View attachment 105117 View attachment 105118 View attachment 105119

Yeah those are the plugs that where in my 40cc twin. Wish I knew you needed some as I have a pair of new ones you could have had for the cost of shipping.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Yeah those are the plugs that where in my 40cc twin. Wish I knew you needed some as I have a pair of new ones you could have had for the cost of shipping.
Well heck, wish I had known. But I don't plan on getting rid of this little guy any time soon. I like to keep extras on hand. If you want to sell them, I'll take them. Both!!! Thanks bro.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp

View attachment 105117 View attachment 105118 View attachment 105119

Wow that is small never had the chance to play with one of those, probably needs a special cap for it too.