Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Yippee! What the postman brought

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by stangflyer, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Maybe not he will look at one blond he is still a red head fan I believe.

WMcNabb, Jetpainter and stangflyer like this.
  2. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

Hey now, that's an awesome idea!
    double-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

WMcNabb, Jetpainter and Snoopy1 like this.
  3. HRRC Flyer

HRRC Flyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Hey Rob,
    I'm still not 100% sure that you're serious, but I've been thinking about your offer. Even though I may be out of my mind, I could sell you my 55. I still have a 70 twin I can put on the GP Stick and I could use the money from the engine to help me get a trailer for my planes. The only drawback is that if I selll it and I'm ready to get my Laser in the air, I am going to need to buy another engine for it. With that being said, knowing me, it may be another year beore I am ready to work on the Laser.

Let me continue to ponder this.
    Thanks Buddy

4. stangflyer

What 70 do you have? I was totally serious about the 55. I am still looking for an appropriate motor for the baby yak.

5. HRRC Flyer

HRRC Flyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Rob,

I have one of the newer 70 twins (non CS). I will continue to ponder your offer and let you know. Don't give up hope just yet. . . . ;).

stangflyer likes this.
  6. stangflyer

I would definitely be very interested, very very interested in the 70 twin. I almost pulled the trigger on a off-brand 70. I'll hold tight until I hear from you.

7. Stop hogging up the thread with the classifieds... LOL!!! Unless of course others get a shot at a good 70cc twin as well. he, he, he…..
    Not the postman but Roberts express delivery service dropped off a couple orders today. Some lumber as in 1/4 and 1/8 ply, balsa sheets and planks, and a nice balsa block. Also dropped off the PETG order so the Eagle can get finished up now.
    And in the truck, lumber to build another outside bench and a new larger build table, I'm thinking 3'x8'.
    P1090019.JPG P1090020.JPG
    The next day or two should be real busy building, tables that is.

Jetpainter, WMcNabb, dhal22 and 3 others like this.
  8. These type's of engine's are just as addictive as any red head. Ask me how I know!!!!

WMcNabb and stangflyer like this.
  9. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    What ever the @stangflyer offers I will offer $2 bucks more.

10. I'll double snoop's offer!! Lol!!

HRRC Flyer, Snoopy1 and 49dimes like this.