Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Yippee! What the postman brought

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by stangflyer, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Do not build to many or big of a workbench or you will be expanding the workshop again next summer.

49dimes, dhal22, acerc and 1 other person like this.
  2. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

All them big shot fancy pants motors !!! ….. I have a "Habit" NOT an "addiction" to "China clank" :dancing-chicken:…...:laughing:

Snoopy1, Jetpainter, AKNick and 3 others like this.
  3. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

That's funny right there. I don't care who you are! I just busted a gut when I read that Kelly. Good on ya old boy.
    hearty-laugh.gif

Snoopy1 and 49dimes like this.
  4. stangflyer

$2 bucks more? Double that? Hey David we stand to make some big bucks here brother. Maybe enough for us to buy 4 bad ass dub 220 four cylinders. EACH! So let me do some quick calculating here. The 3w 220 four cylinder sells for $3,695 each. Multiply that times 8. That is a grand total of $29,560. So that is my offer. There you go Ace. Take it away bro. LOL

Snoopy1, 49dimes, HRRC Flyer and 2 others like this.
  5. Sometimes I really wish there was more than a like button....

Snoopy1 and stangflyer like this.
  6. Hmmmm, would not be that hard to add a third section.....
    Maybe a 14x14 as a dedicated paint booth... It would be nice when it come's time to paint the Bulldog. I'll have to give that some serious thought.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    Snoopy1, 49dimes, stangflyer and 2 others like this.
  7. HRRC Flyer

HRRC Flyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1

@Snoopy1 & @acerc
    You two Guys are a riot. . . . . . . . . :lol2:. Thanks for cheering me up fellas, I haven't had a good week.
    Hey Kelly,
    You cannot include me in that group. You can only be a member of the big shot fancy pants motors club if you actually use them. . . . . . . :laughing:.

Hey Rob,

I like the way you think. . . . . :yesss:. Even though, I think Robert was kidding, maybe we should take our discussion out of this forum. I'll start up a conversation with you to continue our talk.

acerc, Snoopy1, Jetpainter and 3 others like this.
  8. stangflyer

Well, maybe you are right. There is too much rif raf runnin' 'round trying to buy my motors out from under me. LOL

acerc, Snoopy1 and 49dimes like this.
  9. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

Well.....The postman should be delivering phase two of my newly found "flight of fancy" accessories in a couple of days :).
    And I can strap it to my noggin for hands free operation! No more begging someone!.....ok.....bothering someone :rolleyes:.

Hero 5 session voice activated 4K DVR.

gopro-hero-5-session-.jpg

acerc, Snoopy1, HRRC Flyer and 3 others like this.
  10. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

Some goodies for the Krill Ultimate. Still missing the rudder servo, evidently the new Hitec, trick, double throw down, bad a$$ series of servos, are selling like hotcakes and they were out of stock at the moment.

20181011_211809_resized.jpg

dhal22, 49dimes, acerc and 2 others like this.