Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Yippee! What the postman brought

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by stangflyer, Jul 30, 2018.

1. HRRC Flyer

HRRC Flyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1

The Fed Ex man visited my office today and brought me my box of goodies from Skyshark RC. . . . . . . :brian-banana:
    20180809_125036.jpg
    Now all I need is time to use it. . . . . . . :laughing:

2. HRRC Flyer

HRRC Flyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1

I got a small box about a week ago that the postman dropped off to me. This is for my Buddy with the red head fetish who started this thread, @stangflyer . . . . .

20180809_195357.jpg

Sorry Buddy, the Devil made me do it. . . . . :spongebob:

3. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

Hanno Special! Fancy stuff right there, not to mention pricy.

4. Jetpainter

I ordered this from Taildragger Tuesday morning and it was here already today. USPS says it won't be here till Saturday. ;)

20180809_200041_resized.jpg

Unfortunately the stuff I really need that I ordered Monday night from Northwest RC hasn't shipped yet, at least not that I can tell. Maybe it will just show up.

WMcNabb, stangflyer and pawnshopmike like this.
  5. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

Not zactly the same. But that will work. I never had one of those but from what I have been told, they are pretty badass. :way_to_go:

dhal22 and HRRC Flyer like this.
  6. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

There is probably going to be a delay. I could have posted for you guys. Supa Tim took his family on a little vacation down to Florida. They were supposed to be closed until yesterday. So, things may be a little slow until he gets caught up. But trust and believe, he's all over those orders by now.

7. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    You picked up one awesome engine. I remember when this engine made its debut. It was an incredible engine everyone wanted one, you lucky to get one and it is new.

HRRC Flyer and stangflyer like this.
  8. Jetpainter

Damn, I was hoping to fly my 35% 300X Sunday. Well I guess I should start rubbing the Blue Emu on my shoulder now if I have to start that GP61 again this weekend.:(

Snoopy1, HRRC Flyer and stangflyer like this.
  9. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

I owned a few over the years, admired them for a while then resold them. HRRc Flyer may own 1 or more of them now.

stangflyer and HRRC Flyer like this.
  10. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    You do not have an electric starter that will swing that engine. Or just give it small hit with some either that will help you. ( not to much) that will save your arm, give it a try.