Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Yippee! What the postman brought

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by stangflyer, Jul 30, 2018.

1. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

I ordered a couple of large boxes of wood from National years ago and was sorely disappointed. The problem was i didn't open the boxes more than a quick peek and when i really took a look it was too late to return. Heavy, discolored, split , very poor wood. I'm still bitchin years later.
    Yours looks very nice.

Snoopy1, stangflyer and Alky6 like this.
  2. Alky6

Alky6 150cc

Thanks. Not gonna lie. I was a bit worried when you had mentioned that earlier! :eek:

Snoopy1, dhal22 and stangflyer like this.
  3. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

Oh very cool. Now chop chop... hop to it. Git er done... what ya waitin' on? Mush!
    whipping-smiley-emoticon.gif

We need another build thread.

49dimes, Snoopy1, dhal22 and 2 others like this.
  4. Alky6

Alky6 150cc

I’m on it, I’m on it. :banana-dance:

5. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    I have almost finished my Delta with all these build threads starting up all I have to do is sit back and follow them.

6. I ordered something fun today... will get pictures up when it comes :)

7. HRRC Flyer

HRRC Flyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1

I didn't get any pictures, but I got the little saw that @stangflyer shared the link a page or two back. . . . . :yesss:. While I was on ebay the other day, I ordered some replacement blades for the saw from another seller, but they are not supposed to arrive until March. . . . . :confused:. Thanks for the tip Rob.:way_to_go:.

49dimes, pawnshopmike and stangflyer like this.
  8. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Is it big is it small does it fly.

49dimes, stangflyer and dhal22 like this.
  9. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Can't be small, this is 'Giant' Scale News.

10. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

More Mustang parts arrived today.

20190108_175830.jpg

My son had a brand new fill valve, so all I really need to complete the air system for the retracts is a pressure guage. Gotta get more stuff ordered. Lol