Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Yippee! What the postman brought

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by stangflyer, Jul 30, 2018.

1. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

I have the exact same set in sae and metric. They are great.

49dimes likes this.
  2. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

As do I. I think I'm going to try their (Bondhus) newer "locking tip" driver (Pro Hold). Maybe my smaller hex bolts wont find that "Black Hole" that hides on my floors :ooh?:.

Inch-ProHold-Ballend-Screwdriver.png

Jetpainter, Snoopy1 and pawnshopmike like this.
  3. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    You have no idea how big that dam black hole can be. It always amazes me I am standing right there it drops down and just can not find it. And then when vacuum cleaning you hear it rattling down the hose and say yep found it.
    Let us know how well it works and if you like it.

49dimes and Jetpainter like this.
  4. Bartman

Bartman Defender of the Noob!

Snoopy1 likes this.
  5. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

Not worth imo. I have a set at work that is just the standard Allen wrench’s with the holding part on them. It doesn’t take long for the little spring clip on them to break or fall off.

6. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

Thanks for the scoop on them. Do you think if it were "Marginal Use" tool it might have some longevity ? And my plan was not to use them to torque with but locate and install. Then come back with a torquer driver.

7. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

Yeah they may work ok for that. For me they where getting daily use and my 3/16" lost the clip with in a month

8. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

Thanks Bro!

9. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

Canisters and mounts for the Ultimate.

20190206_190900_resized.jpg

Alky6, Rusty 73, WMcNabb and 3 others like this.
  10. WMcNabb

WMcNabb 150cc

TN, USA
    Goodies!!! They’re meant for a 1/3 scale Gee Bee Model Z, but I have another use in mind.

DB9DDBCA-4922-4949-8B1D-D7BC77E752A1.jpeg

56B68564-96C9-4D70-8842-FE0E6B693384.jpeg

Alky6, BalsaDust, Jetpainter and 4 others like this.