• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

What would you guys like to see from us?

bobzilla

70cc twin V2
Well, I DID say it would PISS YOU OFF! hehe. I apologize if I offended you or taildraggerrc in anyway. TDRC is still my favorite place to shop.

Vital-Rc

50cc
Hope to have the protos by next week and some more info and photos.:) soon enough:)

Did you ever see the one I made for the msxr last spring? It worked great for rpm, voltages, amp, and wattage monitoring but it cost me like $75 to make it with the carbon fiber. FYI don't mount them on the foam floor with out reinforcing as the gas engine vibration will cause it to break loose in flight, don't ask me how I know. LOL

Taildraggerrc

70cc twin V2
Did you ever see the one I made for the msxr last spring? It worked great for rpm, voltages, amp, and wattage monitoring but it cost me like $75 to make it with the carbon fiber. FYI don't mount them on the foam floor with out reinforcing as the gas engine vibration will cause it to break loose in flight, don't ask me how I know. LOL
Sure do.. It looked really nice..yup I'd lay some balsa under the foam

Taildraggerrc

70cc twin V2
Crash flow.
We have a few non flange left but we are going mostly to the flange mount. Also note that these do not have to be hard mounted.
The connectors have a very tight friction fit.
Also you can get a good deal on them during the Black Friday sale coming up. Thanks