Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Question? Which brand LiPo battery to buy?

Discussion in 'Batteries / Chargers / Power Supplies' started by Zeb Magsi, Mar 21, 2015.

1. AKNick

AKNick 100cc

Alaska
    Never heard of Revolectrix, did some digging, they seem legit! Might be worth a try based on the reviews I found and the price.
    http://www.store.revolectrix.com/Products/Blend420-SILVER-Label-70C-GOPACKS?range=21,40,43
    Do you get them from their site or somewhere else?

2. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

http://www.usastore.revolectrix.com/
    I can very highly recommend their chargers, especially the PowerLab series. And if you add a "Bump Controller" to a PowerLab charger you get all kinds of neat features.

The Bump Controller was developed by a guy in my club, it's a pretty cool add on.

AKNick likes this.
  3. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 150cc

Canada
    I have bought them from the US store but shipping batteries from the USA to Canada is difficult and expensive so if I see them on my travels in the USA I will buy some. Great batteries and the new ones come with bump coils already built in.

AKNick likes this.
  4. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 150cc

Canada
    To @Jetpainter seeing you are into their stuff like I am have you seen there new IR meter it pretty awesome thinking of getting one tel me what you think.

5. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

I just saw it on their website yesterday. I didn't have a lot of time to look, but it sure looks interesting.

Snoopy1 likes this.