• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Why I hate foamies....

wizard

30cc
Sleepy, I laugh every time I hear that story. I think we have all glued ourselves to "something" at one point or another. I have built up wings with small amounts of skin left inside them from gluing my fingers to them. I have shirts with stomach hair glued to the inside. Hell, I even glued a toe to a sandal before, but I have never, I repeat, Never, glued my junk to my leg or shorts!

SlowHuck

Bling, bling for flying things.
wizard;1526 wrote: Sleepy, I laugh every time I hear that story. I think we have all glued ourselves to "something" at one point or another. I have built up wings with small amounts of skin left inside them from gluing my fingers to them. I have shirts with stomach hair glued to the inside. Hell, I even glued a toe to a sandal before, but I have never, I repeat, Never, glued my junk to my leg or shorts!
I thought it was customary to embed a little bit of DNA into one's build! :D

Mikeq

150cc
mtndewdewd;1703 wrote: that's great

Hummm...mtndewdewd that avatar looks really familiar....hope you and Bikman aren't the same guy but if you are that's okay...it's a cool looking cat regardless

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Well, I mean, there could be benefits to gluing such a region into a stiff shape.... If you catch my drift.. ;) ;)

SleepyC

150cc
Xpress;1939 wrote: Well, I mean, there could be benefits to gluing such a region into a stiff shape.... If you catch my drift.. ;) ;)

Considering I was with my EX-wife that was the only way that region was gonna get stiff.

Hooo WAHHH Ba dum ching!