• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 1/3 Scale Piper Tri Pacer Build - WE Technical Service Plans

TonyHallo

150cc
About 90% there with fitting to the fuselage. Still need to add a scoop on the bottom as shown in the photo.
IMG_2531.JPG
IMG_3234.jpg

TonyHallo

150cc
See this nice looking Tri Pacer at the Warbirds and Classic event in Goshen. Spoke with the owner shortly at the flight line, built from W E Techcical Services plans, flew it once and it flew great. Done up in the 1957 scheme.
IMG_3361-1.jpg

CosmicWind

New to GSN!
I’m in the final stages of finishing the 1/5 scale version short kit from Laser Design. There were a few anomolies with the laser cutting as well as the plans. One wing panel on the plans was longer than the other. Fortunately I caught it and made adjustments to the assembly. I didn’t double up on any of the stab, fin, elevator and wing tip assemblies as shown on the plans. Much to much unnecessary weight and spoiled the scale thicknesses.