• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D 1.8% EXTRA 300

Alky6

150cc
Need some vids! Looks so stable you could probably do the vid and handle the sticks at the same time?!? Got have one!:fist_pump:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
How's it handle "Blenders" and "Knife Edge Spins"? I bet the controller gets mighty dizzy after a round of those maneuvers huh?
dizzy-smiley-emoticon.gif

tylerzx9r

100cc
I want to know.... What pitch prop he is using? If I get one with Terry's kit, I want to try that pitch on mine! See how they compare?:gnashing:

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Hey, we should draw a bunch of these up and laser them out as Christmas ornaments for next year. Everyone can just hang one on the tree and see how long before their wife notices!!!

Or, better yet we could just write "My Christmas List" on the side;)

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I'm in Terry! I would even buy some as Christmas gifts! What kind of plane do you want?:way_to_go:
Ummm.....I think he has just about everything any one could want....! LOL.... Now I gots an idea....Hey Terry, did I mention that I could use an Edge to practice with before I get the "REALLY" big one up? :laughing: