• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D 120 CC Aeroworks Extra 260 Freestyle QB-L

JohnJ

30cc
Are you planning on running the fences? I know on the 30cc version a lot of people were just using the inboard set. I've never flown my 30cc without them, but sometimes I think it's a little too locked in with all four on.

I really want this plane, I just can't justify it at all.
All 4 sfgs really add a look and style that is awesome, however we will experiment to see if any difference is noticeable.

JohnJ

30cc
Eric with B&E graphics has been putting a graphics package together for us. Wow is all I can say!!

AeroWorks

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hello Guys,

To help reduce weight on our 120cc Freestyle 260 we made the canopy hatches very light. I just had a customer after a full day of direct sunlight, tell me his did wrap a little. So please keep an eye on your canopy hatches and I would recommend keeping them covered or in the shade.

Thank you for the input and keep us posted!

Thanks,
Rocco

JohnJ

30cc
Love the 4titude fuel and smoke tank tray. Sits right in and strap down the tanks. Aileron and elevator servos are installed. I really like the graphics package. Ordered and on the way.
jennings-aeroworks-120cc-extra(1).jpg

Attachments

• DSC01292.JPG
    DSC01292.JPG
    108.5 KB · Views: 294
  • DSC01293.JPG
    DSC01293.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 315

AeroWorks

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Johnathan,

Graphics Look Awesome!

This is the reason I designed the color scheme simpler and left the top of the plane with plenty of room so guys could do what they wanted to personalize their plane.

Great Job!

Rocco
Aeroworks

Han

New to GSN!
Hello Rocco,

Great looking plane. When do you expect the estimated arrival of the extra 260 freestyle? Thanks

JohnJ

30cc
Not many pics the last couple of days but have been getting a little more progress done. All servos are mounted and waiting for 2 inch servo arms to get here for the stabs. 1 1/2 inch is good for the ailerons. Johnathan has been using 1 of the prototype smoke pumps from Holy Smokes over the last year and has been awesome. So easy to program and weighs very little. Just plug in to the rx and slave to the throttle, no external battery needed.

Attachments

• DSC01296.JPG
    DSC01296.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 308
  • DSC01295.JPG
    DSC01295.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 320
  • DSC01298.JPG
    DSC01298.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 291