• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Product 120cc Pitts Challenger

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Love this plane. Back a few months ago when Tony let it be known he was in the process of producing this awesome plane, I just had to put my name on the list. The 120cc size would be great. But can you imagine a 170cc size with a "Dub" red headed beast 4 cylinder up front? Oh...yeah, or... here ya go. The perfect plane for a new Valach or Moki radial. Now "THAT" would be full on bad ass my friends. I would probably sell my Sukhoi just to own one of these in the Behemoth size.

Here's your solution, 112cc of bad ass 4 cylinder torque:

3W_112i_B4_CS.jpg

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Nice airframe, a Valach 120 would be perfect. But I really hate seeing someone put the Bulldog scheme on a non Bulldog airframe, blasphemy I tell ya!
Now, how do I get on the list? I have everything needed on the shelf to outfit one.

Last edited:

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Nice airframe, a Valach 120 would be perfect. But I really hate seeing someone put the Bulldog scheme on a non Bulldog airframe, blasphemy I tell ya!
Now, how do I get on the list? I have everything needed on the shelf to outfit one.
You would be the person to give us a good review on the plane seeing you have built and flown a few biplanes., and know how they should perform.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
I don't know about that, but I do love bipes.
I sent Chief an email inquiring if there is a list and that I could be there the day they come in to pick it up. :brian-banana:
Wow that must be nice to be able to jump into the car and have your plane in a mater of minutes and no freight. Would like to ask a favour if you do get one would you help me see if a DA 150 will fit the cowl. I looked it up and the DA is very close to the same weight as your Valach. I do not own a 120 but I do have a 150. If it fits it does two things for me size to fit in the van and some money. Thanks.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Did this airplane never get built because of Jim LeRoys death?

Oi14092.jpg
Pa34530.jpg

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
It got built and he flew it a good bit before the end. The Bulldog II is my favorite bipe, I have a custom designed, and cut, short kit for this airframe as well as all the info needed to build it but have not had time to get to it.
life of jim leroy 018.jpg
84.jpg

Last edited:

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Wow that must be nice to be able to jump into the car and have your plane in a mater of minutes and no freight. Would like to ask a favour if you do get one would you help me see if a DA 150 will fit the cowl. I looked it up and the DA is very close to the same weight as your Valach. I do not own a 120 but I do have a 150. If it fits it does two things for me size to fit in the van and some money. Thanks.
Would be happy to.