• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

17,576 Unique Visitors in May

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Things are heating up around here! After having an average of 13,394 unique visitors per month over the first four months of 2016, we crushed the average with 17,576 unique visitors in May!

No doubt, our newly welcomed brothers and sisters from 3DRCF contributed to this increase but promotions have been ongoing between Joe Nall, Facebook, Twitter, etc. plus I'm sure our fine members are out there sharing what they've come to know about the world's greatest community of Giant Scale modelers at GiantScaleNews.com!

Thanks to everyone that calls GSN home and to everyone for keeping the vibe here focused on the people and the planes. It's really that simple, the people and the planes make the hobby so much fun. Drama, negativity, bashing/flaming......it's not welcome here and we've all learned it's better that way!

I'm looking forward to more great things for GiantScaleNews.com in the future and I'm looking forward to sharing with you everything that Giant Scale RC has to offer!

Onward and Upward!