• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2014 3D Hobby Shop Mid-America Fly-Low-In June 26-29

RotorJockey

70cc twin V2
Great news! We have a new sponsor!

Esprit Models will be attending and sponsoring the Mid-America Fly-Low-In!

They intend to donate at least a Cortex gyro system:

Esprit/Cortex

And maybe more!!!

Fred

RotorJockey

70cc twin V2
We want the FLI to be accessible to more folks from farther away. We're working out a deal with the local commuter airline to shuttle long-range FLI travelers from the St Louis airport to Cape Girardeau. Then we will shuttle people where they need to go, field, hotels etc.

Fred

Ahblair4

70cc twin V2
We want the FLI to be accessible to more folks from farther away. We're working out a deal with the local commuter airline to shuttle long-range FLI travelers from the St Louis airport to Cape Girardeau. Then we will shuttle people where they need to go, field, hotels etc.

Fred
Thankfully I'm moving to St Louis this summer! If my equipment survives the Utah Bash I'll have some 3DHS planes to sport.

RotorJockey

70cc twin V2
The Mid-America Fly-Low-In has a new sponsor!

We're proud to announce that Taildragger Rc is on board with the FLI!

Chad says they might even attend and set up shop to sell all of his great products! Here's the link to their website:

http://www.taildraggerrc.com

TDRC specializes in awesome giant scale accessories and specialty items.

Their gear is top quality and their support is top-notch. I have TDRC gear on all my GS aircraft!

Fred

RedTalon

50cc
This is getting exciting!
I really hope that I can make it. Defibrillator implant surgery coming soon...hope it doesn't keep me away from this.