• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2014 3D Hobby Shop Mid-America Fly-Low-In June 26-29

RedTalon

50cc
Well... I had defibrillator/pacemaker implant surgery yesterday. Everything went well and I came home last night. Complete recovery will take a month. The doctors have OK'd travel for now, so I'm very hopeful for this event. I just don't know how much actual flying I will have done or will do while I'm there. I'm really looking forward to being there!

RedTalon

50cc
My itch is beginning to be scratched... my vacation request has been approved and I'll be booking a room in the next day or so. I'll also be getting a camper shell for the truck to protect the valuables.

I do have a question though. As a result of my heart condition and recent surgery, I can't lift much. So - I'm looking at new canopies. Something easier to put up/take down. I'm looking at this one... EVENT SHADE. Can anyone suggest other options?

Fred, are you planning rain this year?

RotorJockey

70cc twin V2
Hey Fred how bout a sneek peek on the raffle will it top last years ?????

Pretty sure it's going to be the best raffle that I personally have ever seen!

Pretty sure we had right at a dozen airframes last year and we're planning for even more this year as well as many more Platinum level sponsors who have signed on this year!