• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2014 3D Hobby Shop Mid-America Fly-Low-In June 26-29

FlyMike1

70cc twin V2
Are you going to Austin Mike?

LOL I was just looking at that. Its around 20 hour drive. Lets see what my mechanic says about my Van on Monday. I just bought my first 100cc plane so I want to have some fun. :) Are you going?

gyro

GSN Contributor
LOL I was just looking at that. Its around 20 hour drive. Lets see what my mechanic says about my Van on Monday. I just bought my first 100cc plane so I want to have some fun. :) Are you going?

Hope you can make it Mike, be great to meet you and Tom :) And you'll have a month to recover before Fred's event!

FlyMike1

70cc twin V2
Hope you can make it Mike, be great to meet you and Tom :) And you'll have a month to recover before Fred's event!

I committed to the 3DHS Fly-In on June 26th thru 29th and now I'm thinking about this one. I'll let you know Tuesday for sure.

Well guys, I am going to miss this one by a few days. I return home from Afghanistan on June 30th!! I hope that you all have a great time and an awesome event.

Dave
:cursing:

RedTalon

50cc
Alternate transportation is ready... (just in case the trailer isn't available)
Truck-1.jpg