• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2014 3D Hobbyshop / Extreme Flight - TENNESSEE Fly-Low-In - FLI Event

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
:-D That's awesome of you. I am bachelor this week as my family is vacationing in San Diego without me.. :-( but they arrive on Saturday so I get to pick them up and enjoy the moments with them as they tell me about ALL the fun they had.... again without me.... LOL

Say Hi to all the 3DHS gang for me and have fun!!!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
:-D That's awesome of you. I am bachelor this week as my family is vacationing in San Diego without me.. :-( but they arrive on Saturday so I get to pick them up and enjoy the moments with them as they tell me about ALL the fun they had.... again without me.... LOL

Say Hi to all the 3DHS gang for me and have fun!!!

Just realized that this is in August! I got it mixed up with the NJ event. It just so happens my Big event of the year (said in monster trucks voice) The Monster Fest / 3DBASH is the same week/weekend.

D

Dead-Stick-Jake

I'm 2hrs away. And sense its on a day I might be able to get off work I'd like to show!

Depends on paychecks tho. Were taking the kids to Florida the week after so I'll have little time to budget but I'd love to come if I can make it and meet some of you guys!

SnowDog

I'm 2hrs away. And sense its on a day I might be able to get off work I'd like to show!

Depends on paychecks tho. Were taking the kids to Florida the week after so I'll have little time to budget but I'd love to come if I can make it and meet some of you guys!

Jake, I'm going to be there...you should come even for a day...the House Mountain club throws a great bash...I was there last year and I'm going again this year...really excited to see Mike Bivens and the rest of the House Mountain guys...and all the other pilots that came from far distances last year and are coming back again this year...would love to meet you in person.

D

Dead-Stick-Jake

If I get some stuff sold ill be able to make it.

I work .everyday but Tuesday and Wednesday that week so I'll be going down Wednesday morning about 7am (arrival time about 9am) and stay until I can't stand up. Maybe even over night and leave eary Thursday morning.

When do you plan on heading down? You'll be coming down I75, likely. Maybe we could hook up along the way for breakfast.

D

Dead-Stick-Jake

Or maybe not. I just realized your way up there. 9hrs trip for you wow!

D

Dead-Stick-Jake

I'll try to hang till then so long as my kids aren't driving my wife crazy

D

Dead-Stick-Jake

Just making sure, the poster says "foamies to giant scale" but someone on RCG told me they are only allowing full built up fuse in 70cc plus.
Is that true?
If so I'm not going to waste my time. I sold both my 100cc and 150cc. Right now all I have are profiles (32"-60") and an EF edge 88".