• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2014 3DRCForums Freestyle Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Well, the comp is in August! :p

Oh lol... guess I got confused.

Anyway... my family would feel pretty bummed if I took off to Eugene for a competition instead of taking them to Yellowstone or the Grand Canyon or something. If it was within 5 or 6 hours I would consider it. I'd drive 5 hours by the time I was hooking up with [MENTION=2667]FlyMike1[/MENTION] to drive together.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Sweet! I thought maybe you had chimed in a while back on the event thread but couldn't remember for sure.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
We are super excited here in Eugene to be handling this awesome Freestyle Competition! It's going to be amazing!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Man after having a full day flying yesterday I have my mojo back! It was a fun day of flying. A bit windy but wow I saw the sun and not just for a few minutes. Getting excited for this competition and our event in Eugene.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Unfortunately, due to a lack of interest in this years competition, is has been cancelled.
Hopefully we can better plan, promote & execute a contest next year. Thanks to all who had planned to participate.

Status
Not open for further replies.