• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2014 3DRCForums Freestyle Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Can't wait to see this out west. Can't wait to see the prizes for monsterfest this year!

They are gonna are gonna be GRRRRRREAT!
ht_tony_the_tiger_thg_120330_wg.jpg

Ahblair4

70cc twin V2
Dang it.. Might be too far for me.. Was really looking forward to competing again :(

Edit: yup. No chance i can go :( :( i dont get out of school till june 12th (i think) and i wouldve just been out of school a few days for Nall.. Hopefully it'll be more convenient for me next year..

How far is too far? If it's for a race 8hrs max, flying is 10 :p

gyro

GSN Contributor
*** UPDATE ***

The 3drcforums Freestyle Competition for 2014 has been moved! :veryshocked:

Due to popular demand the competition will now be in Eugene Oregon, in conjunction with the 3D Bash there!

Competition will be held during a 1 hour time slot on Friday afternoon, August 8th 2014

More to follow, including some modifications of the entry restrictions... Some airframe sponsored pilots will be able to compete this year.

FlyMike1

70cc twin V2
Hmmm since August 7th is my Birthday I might try to win something for it. By that time I will have some practice in. I would love to compete against sponsored pilots. Maybe I will bring some extra money to bribe them to slow down a little:)

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Mike if you are hemoraging cash feel free to buy me some planes... Ill take one of... everything :D

Status
Not open for further replies.